Comical Tommy

Reports from La'abour's zany Minister of Information

Monday, August 23, 2004

Wicked, vile censorship!

As many long-time readers will know, I am a big exponent of getting MPs to set up hate sites dedicated to exposing the Liberaldem Infidel for the evil scum they are. It pains me therefore to learn that many MPs are afraid of doing so because they have shamelessly and mercilessly attacked me on my weblog.

It is true I have been the subject of many vile and wicked attacks in my dogged pursuit of the truth - this is the way of the wicked infidel. They are attempting to censor me!!! Perhaps La'abour should ban them from using the internet in order to protect freedom of speech.

It is dreadful, I do not think I can stand it much longer! Poor, poor Tommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home