Comical Tommy

Reports from La'abour's zany Minister of Information

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Clarification

I feel I should clarify some of my previous statements.

There are two types of junkies: evil, wicked monsters who should be flogged, thrown in prison and never released - the type that amoral Liberaldem lawyers disgracefully defend in court, and the sons of senior La'abour politicians, who deserve to be treated with compassion and respect.

I hope that clears up any confusion. Thank you.

1 Comments:

  • At 15 August 2004 at 20:50, Blogger Gainford Man said…

    I can't agree with you more about evil types, there's plenty round here. It's a complete lie that senior New
    Laa''abour politicians and their families are the same as them.

    I would say, once a New Labour politician (or Family) always a New Labour politician (or family). These Party people are the special people we will come to look up to. Like we did in the old days.

    But enough of that.

    What I want to know is, when are you coming to Gainford, Mr Comical Tommy? You have quite a following here. You have said quite good things about Gainford - like it's better than London. So when are you going to come here and drive out the ignorant tory scum?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home