Comical Tommy

Reports from La'abour's zany Minister of Information

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

La'abour activists ambushed by Liberaldem Infidel!

This is a disgrace! La'abour activists were out today in their thousands today in Hartlepus when out of nowhere evil Liberaldem dictator Charles Kennedy ambushed them!

This is typical of the sort of name that gives politics a bad behaviour! Never before have I seen a single person behave like a mob in that way! It is shocking what the Liberaldem Infidel will do to support anti-social behaviour. SHOCKING!!!

On a related note, it has come to my attention that the good and honest people of Hartlepus are being inflicted by spoof websites! I will not mention which spoof website in particular I am referring to, but you know who you are, and I am writing your name down in my book. Be warned! We will destroy you with bullets and shoes!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home