Comical Tommy

Reports from La'abour's zany Minister of Information

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Disaster will befall traitors of La'abour.

I have just returned from a few days of watching the Cornish Olympics. While I was there, I had a chance to visit Boscastle which has recently been destroyed by floods. Many thousands have died, and millions more would have done if it wasn't for La'abour Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott manly stepping into the breach and demonstrating his superb kayaking skills. I can tell you, if anyone deserves a gold medal, it is him!

I am disappointed that the appallingly pro-Liberaldem media have failed to mention that North Cornwall has a Liberaldem MP. This is a judgement from God, I promise you. Even now, I understand the people of Leicester South are preparing for an onslaught of locusts, while Brent East is caught up in the grip of a famine that has never been seen before. I wouldn't bet on the first born of Romsey living through the winter either, I can tell you.

It is clear to see which way God will be voting in the Hartlepus by-election. People of Hartlepus - do you dare disappoint him!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home